Semper Iratius!

Semper Iratius!
Any guess as to what I just did?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whew! Finally got some net time

Hey all,

Looks like I made it to a computer with net access finally. I hope that you all are doing well. So far, things could not be going better for me in country. The Division I am attached to is very supportive, and they have been going out of their way to set us up for success. Hopefully, here in a few days, I can get out on a mission or two to start the collection process. I have a ton of leads and should be getting my plan in place soon.

It looks as though there will be a Super Bowl party here as well, and rumor has it that adult beverages may be served. Rumors. Can't live with them, and you have nothing to look forward to with out them.

I am staying safe thus far, and I want to say thanks for everyone's support. Things will get exciting soon, so stay tuned for the super-happy-fun-times!

Joe

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys, its Simone, Gregs wife. If you should talk to him tell him I am sorry for missing his calls. Everything is just fine here. No I dont have a job yet. I have another interview this Monday back in MtVernon.When he called last week end the girls were listening to Hannah Montana and dancing and I didnt hear the phone and Monday I was at JohnA to take a test in statistics. I felt realy bad. Greg, I wanna say " HAPPY VALENTINES DAY" from all of us. We love and miss you. Hope you are doing alright.Girls have been asking about you a lot.We will sit down this week end and write letters and draw pictures. Hope to talk o you this weekend. Love you with all my heart.
    Take care ... all of you.
    Joe, just wanna say thanks for hooking me up with Laura, we talk every day on facebook.To bad we dont live closer together.

    ReplyDelete