Semper Iratius!

Semper Iratius!
Any guess as to what I just did?

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Saga Begins

So, the rodeo has officially started. The TSA was the first contestant to try and wrangle the goats as they attempted to herd them through three checkpoints located at various inconvienient locations throughout the Atlanta international airport. First, they had to weigh all of their bags to make sure that they were under 100lbs, then they had to race to the opposite end of the airport where 'officials' from the TSA rummaged through all of their baggage to make sure they were not carrying anything. In the process, they were able to completely ruin the fine packing job that had been done the night before.
Finally, they were crammed into a small shelter area where they were offered refreshments in prepariation for the days trip to the international rodeo.

yee-haw!

btw...now that I have had my temp taken twice, I can confirm that I am Swine Flu free!

Joe

1 comment: