Semper Iratius!

Semper Iratius!
Any guess as to what I just did?

Friday, March 5, 2010

Quick Update

Hey all,

I am sorry about the delay between posts, but things have been fairly busy over here. I have been on the road quite a bit, but things are going well. I should be free to give a lengthy update (With Pictures!!!) in a little while. Until then, I just wanted to let my eight loyal followers know that the team is doing well and are very excited to be out accomplishing our mission. We look forward to hearing from you all, so keep the letters coming. again, our address is:

Last Name, First Name
48th MHD
OPS/KMO
Unit 117
APO AE 09374

Out for now.

Semper Iratius!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO glad to hear you did a poopie in that sum a beech's toilet. GOOD WORK, ma man. thinking about you, and sending much love and face squishings. claude is going to forward me some nice "throne" photos.
    xoxoxoxo vardzie

    ReplyDelete